SC/ST Grievance Cell
Pacific Business School, Udaipur hereby places on record its commitment to strive towards preventing Caste Based Discrimination in all its academic activities.
Specifically, Pacific Business School is committed to the following aspects:
- The Officials/Faculty members will refrain from any act of discrimination against SC/ST students on grounds of their social origin.
- Anybody who experiences or comes to know of any caste based discrimination in the College is requested to immediately bring it to the notice of the authorities.
- The Officials/Faculty will not indulge in any kind of discrimination against any community or category of students.
SC/ST Grievance Cell :
|Ms. Sini George||Coordinator||094613-44108|
|Dr. Sheela Dashora||Member||098292-65435|
|Mr. Surendra Goyal||Member||094628-85651|
|Ms. Maheep Gehlot||Member||085619-71035|
Grievance Redressal :
The SC/ST students and Employees can approach the Coordinator of the Cell for redressal of any of their grievance(s) regarding academic, administrative or social problems. The Coordinator often meets the concerned students and staff, to understand their problem and takes necessary action and/or renders them necessary advice/help to resolve the matter.
Procedure to file a complaint :
A written complaint may be submitted to the Ms. Sini George or at the office of the SC/ST Cell located at the Administrative Building of the Institute. Any student and employee (including contractual, casual and temporary) of the University can approach the Cell.
- A Drop Box is available in SC/ST Cell; any student/employee belonging to SC/ST may drop his/her complaint if any.
- In writing to the Ms. Sini George.
- By e-Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Telephone: 094613-44108
Submit your Grievance here
|Full Name :|
|Email ID :|
|Mobile Number :|
Declaration : I hereby declare that the information/document provided
above is correct.
I shall be responsible for furnishing any wrong information/document.
|Please Check the Box|